If you have had an accident while riding a motorcycle and you are not insured, it means that you will incur high costs for medical bills, especially if you are unable to continue working. An accident lawyer is at your disposal to show you your options for recovering medical bills and other losses after a motorcycle accident. You must contact an accident lawyer immediately after the accident so that he can start collecting the necessary documentation on time. An accident lawyer will gather all the necessary evidence to substantiate your claim for damages.
An accident lawyer will help you build a claim for damages by doing the following:
- Collect a report from the scene of the accident;
- Collect statements of witnesses who were at the scene of the accident;
- Photograph the whole scene;
- Investigate the driving history of another driver who was involved in the accident;
- Reconstruct the site of the accident;
- Will review medical records;
- Experts will be consulted;
- He’ll talk to insurance companies on your behalf.
For this kind of work, you need a professional accident lawyer who is familiar with the laws governing motorcycles, and you can find it on this page riderzlaw.com.
RiderzLaw has a professional team made up of a large number of motorcycle lawyers who have extensive experience working with insurance companies. Get to know their team and how they work on their website riderzlaw.com. You must hire an accident lawyer who has access to top medical professionals and accident reconstructors. Choose a lawyer who has a lot of successful results in recovering compensation for injured motorcyclists – riderzlaw.com.
What can an accident lawyer help me with?
When it comes to negotiating or litigating against an insurance company or a negligent party, an accident lawyer can help you compensate for the following:
- As a motorcyclist, you can claim compensation for the salary you could have earned if you had not been injured in the accident. The compensation is valid for the recovery period from the accident in which you were prevented from working;
- You can claim reimbursement for current and future medical expenses. The fee is valid for hospital care and surgery due to an injury after an accident;
- You can claim compensation for the pain and suffering you experienced during and after the accident. It is determined based on factors such as the nature of the injury and the duration of the pain;
- You can seek compensation for the emotional pain you and your family have endured as a result of the accident. These include feelings of fear, discomfort, nervousness, worry, and sadness.